Subject: Re: [amos-list] Why did the chicken cross the road? To eject a CD ROM.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:16:01 +0200

From: [email-masked]

> Lee Marchment <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>i was wondering is anyone had any idea ho to make a CD ROM tray
>opener/closer program in AMOS? 
>I've had a go using Dev Open command but with no luck.

Dev Open opens a logical device, no such things as CD-ROM trays.
You have to send the correct command to the CD-ROM using
Send IO or similar I guess.

	Magnus

If life hands you a lemon, break out the tequila and salt! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  where the world talks!
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html